Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Visit

I had a wonderful Tuesday.
What is it that sparked my day?
Wendy called in the afternoon and asked me if I had anything planned for the evening. Of course, I didn't. She came about 5:30 with the girls and subs. It was a short visit, mostly because I took too long to eat. I am a slow eater.
We went outside for them to play volley ball. When we came in, Wendy wanted to do something to help me out. I didn't want her to do it---but she insisted. She cleaned my bath tub. I was so grateful, because that is the hardest thing for me to do in my apartment.
And Wendy is so sweet.
I reall did enjoy their visit and look forward to many more times like the one I had yesterday.
Thanks again Wendy, Abby and Anna.
I love you.

3 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Sounds like fun! It's nice to have a cleaning lady in the family isn't it! The Souzis girls are all sweeties!

Traci said...

Wish we could just stop in for a visit!! We love you!

Souzy's Zoo said...

I just now saw your latest entry. Grandma, the pleasure was all ours. It's always so good to spend time with you...wish we could get up more often...maybe this summer. Love you!