Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trip to the dentist

Hello everyone,
I made a trip to the dentist this morning. Had to be there at 8:45. The dentist assistant cleaned my teeth. I had ask for a consultation when I made the appointment. When he came in, he found what was troubling me. The tooth that the partial hooks onto, has been deteroirating, and has a cavity underneath. I have an appointment Octoaber 1. He isn't sure if I will have to have it filled or a root canal.
So I was up at 7:00, went to the dentist, came home and did some laundry and played cards until after 10:00. Needless to say, I am really tired.
I plan to sleep in tomorrow morning.
Have to take Bobby out at 1:30.
Go to church tomorrow evening.
Maybe get some rest on Thursday. Ha.
I need to get to bed.
Love to all,
I remain .The Smith Matriarch.

1 comment:

Aunt Linda said...

Since you don't post very often, I don't check your blog very often. So it's been a week since you went to the dentist. I'm not sure why you have to wait so long to get it taken care of.